Get Linux+ Training and Certification Online in Malaysia
Most in-demand in IT is Linux+ certification for engineers and alike.
619 Google Reviews
5-star reviews by all students who joined our Training program.
✔ CompTIA Linux+ certifies the skills essential for an entry-level systems administrator responsible for maintaining Linux systems.
✔ Encompasses the most up-to-date fundamental skills requested by hiring professionals.
✔Acquire Practical Linux Expertise- Demonstrate your ability to think quickly with performance-based and multiple-choice questions.
✔ Establish a Solid Knowledge Base- Master the key Linux distributions, laying the groundwork for specialized vendor/distribution-specific expertise.
The examination format of CompTIA Linux+
- EXAM CODE -XK0-005
- CCNA Exam Price - USD 201
- CCNA Exam Questions Format - Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions - 90 Questions
- Score required to pass exam - 720 out of 1000
- Duration of the exam - 1.5 Hours (90 Minutes)
- Exam mode of language - English, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
- Exam Venue - Testing Centers, Online Testing
✔ The course guarantees that IT professionals, software developers, cybersecurity engineers, and penetration testers possess the essential skills to uphold today's technological systems.
✔ CompTIA Linux+ demonstrates that you possess the capabilities required by administrators to enhance enterprise security, drive cloud operations, and maintain system functionality.
✔ Join now and start preparing for the XK0-005 exam, which gives you a CompTIA Linux+ Certification
✔ Show your skills and expertise to climb your career ladder as a Linux+ certified professional
✔ Improve your job prospects as an IT professional by earning a well-recognized certification.
Sure, here are some possible course objectives for the CompTIA Linux+ course:
Architecting Fundamentals Review
- AWS Services and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Model
- NumPy Array Slicing
- AWS API Tool
- Securing your infrastructure
- The Well-Architect Framework
- Security Principals
- Identity & Resource-Based Policies
- Account Federation
- Introduction to Managing Multiple Accounts
Networking, Part 1
- IP Addressing
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, Patterns and Quotas
- Internet Access
- Network Access Control Lists
- Security Groups
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute
- EC2 Instances and Instance Selection
- High-Performance Computing on AWS
- Lambda and EC2, When to Use Which
- Hands-On Lab: Build Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
- Shared File Systems
- Shared EBS Volumes
- Amazon S3, Security, Versioning, and Storage Class
- Data Migration Tools
Data Migration Tool
- AWS Database Solutions
- Amazon Relational Database Services
- DynamoDB, Features and Use Cases
- Redshift, Features, Use Cases and Comparison with RDS
- Caching & Migrating Data
- Hands-on Lab: Create a Database Layer in Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
Exploratory Data Analysis
In this module, you will learn what is meant by exploratory data analysis, and you will learn how to perform computations on the data to calculate basic descriptive statistical information, such as mean, median, mode, and quartile values, and use that information to better understand the distribution of the data. You will learn about putting your data into groups to help you visualize the data better. Exploratory data analysis (EDA) is an especially important activity in the routine of a data analyst or scientist. It enables an in depth understanding of the dataset, define or discard hypotheses and create predictive models on a solid basis. It uses data manipulation techniques and several statistical tools to describe and understand the relationship between variables and how these can impact business.
Capstone Project 1 : Credit Card Fraud Detection Case Study
Overview : Lots of financial losses are caused every year due to credit card fraud transactions, the financial industry has switched from a posterior investigation approach to an a priori predictive approach with the design of fraud detection algorithms to warn and help fraud investigators.
This case study is focused to give you an idea of applying Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) in a real business scenario. In this case study, apart from applying the various Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) techniques, you will also develop a basic understanding of risk analytics and understand how data can be utilized in order to minimize the risk of losing money while lending to customers.
- Cloud Formation
- AWS Systems Manager
- Module 9: Containers
- Monitoring Microservices with X-Ray
Networking Part 2
- VPC Peering & Endpoints
- Transit Gateway
- Hybrid Networking
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams & Kinesis Firehose
- Step Functions
- Compare Amazon SQS to Amazon MQ
- Hands-on Lab: Build a Serverless Architecture
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS and Firewall Manager
- Compare AWS Global Accelerator & Amazon CloudFront
- Hands-On Lab: Configure an Amazon CloudFront Distribution with an Amazon S3 Origin
Backup and Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- AWS Backup
- Recovery Strategies
What You Will Learn
Configuration and management of software, storage, procedures, and services
Familiarize yourself with recommended guidelines for permissions and authentication, firewall usage, and effective file management
Develop uncomplicated shell scripts, run fundamental BASH scripts, practice version control with Git, and manage orchestration procedures
Assess system attributes and operations, and resolve problems related to users, applications, and hardware
It's Now or Never
with interview preparation
Lifetime access to
One on one assistance
Why NEXPERTS ACADEMY
The world has become so fast paced that people don’t want to stand by reading a page of info
Trusted By Students
Years Industry Experience
Percent Placement Record
Partners and Clients
We work with some of the prestigious brands of the globe.
Will I receive a certificate upon finishing this course?
Yes, you will get a personalized digital certificate downloadable as a PDF. You will need to complete over 85% of the curriculum lessons
Do you provide support for this course?
Yes, our trainers are there to support you during training and post training.
Can I request a refund if I am not happy with the training?
Yes, subject to our refund policies.
Check out what our students say
"Nexperts Academy is well-known for networking and security courses. Their delivery is awesome, and they keep up to the industry standard."
Senior Lecturer, INTI International College, Subang, Malaysia.
“I recently completed the full stack training program, and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way. The training was comprehensive, well-structured, and provided a holistic understanding of both front-end and back-end development.”
Together we will learn and grow!
©2023 Copyright. Nexperts Academy. SDN BHD