Get CCNA Training and Certification Online in Malaysia
Most in-demand in IT is CCNA certification for network engineers and alike.
619 Google Reviews
5-star reviews by all students who joined our Training program.
✔ Cisco CCNA:
Highly recognized IT certification for networking professionals.
✔ Cisco Training Malaysia:
Leading IT company offering high-quality education services globally.
✔ CCNA Certification Course:
Tailored for network implementation, migration, and support projects.
✔ Topics Covered:
Networking skills, IP connectivity, security, automation, and more.
✔ Prepare for 200-301 CCNA Exam:
Gain knowledge to pass the exam on the first attempt.
✔ Value of CCNA Certification:
Demonstrates expertise in building secure IT infrastructures.
✔ Industry Relevance:
Businesses rely on Cisco products and services.
✔ Certificate and Course Materials:
Receive a certificate of completion and study materials.
Skills Measured/CCNA Examination Weights
The examination format of CCNA
- Examination Name – CCNA 200-301
- CCNA Exam Price – USD 300
- CCNA Exam Questions Format – Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions – 120 Questions
- Score required to pass exam – 849 out of 1000
- Duration of the exam – 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- Exam mode of language – English and Japanese
- Exam Venue – Pearson Vue or Online proctored
✔ This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network.
✔ Join now and start preparing for CCNA 200-301 exam, which gives you a CCNA Certification
✔ Show your skills and expertise to climb your career ladder as a CCNA certified professional
✔ Achieve an industry-recognized standard for administering Cisco solutions for enterprises globally through CCNA certification
✔ Become an expert in networking, security, automation and programmability as a part of IT Enterprise Essentials
✔ Show your skills and expertise to climb your career ladder as a CCNA-certified professional
✔ Through CCNA certification training, you may earn your Cisco badge of distinction and advance in your profession.
✔ Gain respect from your coworkers, bosses, and stakeholders by earning the CCNA certification.
✔ Improve your job prospects as an IT professional by earning a well-recognized certification.
Sure, here are some possible course objectives for the CCNA Enterprise Network course:
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify inter-switch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
- Interpret the components of routing table
- Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protocol
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification Training with experienced Instructors
Lifetime Access of recorded sessions
Begin your preparation by having a look at the CCNA course preview.
CCNA Sample papers for exam practice
Course Completion certificate provided
What You Will Learn
Using DNS, understand name resolution.
Understand what IP addressing and subnetting (both IPv4 & IPv6)
Using DHCP, learn how IP/IPv6 addresses are allocated automatically.
Learn in-depth TCP/IP and OSI models
Start learning network fundamentals and build pretty basic and simple LANs
Learn how NAT/PAT, Access-lists, Trunks, VTP, DTP, Inter-VLAN routing, Network Automation using python scripts, Netconf/Restconf, and others.
Understand network equipment such as hubs, switches, and routers & firewalls
It’s Now or Never
Join other Junior/Mid-level IT professionals with this CCNA training course to understand how to build, maintain, and troubleshoot corporate networks.
with interview preparation
Get a comprehensive understanding of global network operations and design for businesses of all sizes with a CCNA certification
Clear your CCNA certification exam with the help of our expert instructors
One on one assistance
Reasons To Choose CCNA training with NEXPERTS ACADEMY
The world has become so fast paced that people don’t want to stand by reading a page of info
Trusted By Students
Years Industry Experience
Percent Placement Record
Here are primary benefits of securing or getting a CCNA Certification
✔ Strengthen your networking skills
✔ Acquire an industry-recognized certification that are widely required in many companies.
✔ Explore modern networking techniques with automation, and programmability but notwithstanding mastering the concepts of networking and security.
✔ Stand out amongst your peers by securing the CCNA certification
✔ Better job upgrade with higher salary in comparison to your peers who do jot have the CCNA certification.
✔ CCNA certified professionals are in demand every part of the world and the salary range of a Ccna Associate is of USD 61,000 to USD 125,000 per annum in the US
✔ CCNA certification is one of the most recognized and respected certification in the IT field.
Salary Prospects of a CCNA certified Professional
- United States – USD 61,000 to USD 125,000
- United Kingdom – Pounds 27,000 to 52,000
- Malaysia – RM44,000 to RM144,000
- Australia – AUD 81,000 to 101,000
- UAE – AED 303,000 to 548,000
- Singapore – SGD 100,000 to 181,000
Partners and Clients
We work with some of the prestigious brands of the globe.
Check out what our students say
“Nexperts Academy is well-known for networking and security courses. Their delivery is awesome, and they keep up to the industry standard.”
Senior Lecturer, INTI International College, Subang, Malaysia.
“I recently completed the full stack training program, and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way. The training was comprehensive, well-structured, and provided a holistic understanding of both front-end and back-end development.”
Do I need to be from IT field to learn CCNA?
Preferably if you are in the networking field you should be eligible to take this course. However , if you are Not, it is recommended that you read networking fundamentals before taking this course.
Can I become a network engineer right away after completing this course?
Absolutely Not. It takes time, practice and experience to become one. However, with this course and all the hands -on training, we will give you real time analytics experience used in industries, sufficient for you to start preparing for job interviews.
What is CCNA ?
This is one of the most valuable certifications one should have/acquire to be working in the IT field. Employers or companies made it almost mandatory for one to have this CCNA certification to be employed as a Network Engineer or alike.
Will I receive a certificate upon finishing this course?
Yes, you will get a personalized digital certificate downloadable as a PDF. You will need to complete over 85% of the curriculum lessons
Do I need to be from IT field to learn CCNA?
No, not required. Interest in IT and having IT thinking would be sufficient to embark in this area of IT.
Which is the best CCNA training company in Malaysia?
Nexperts Academy is the best in Malaysia. Our google rating is evidence of our strength in this field.
You might be interested in
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Architecting on AWS)
Duration: 3 days/24 hours
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Enterprise (Encor)
Duration: 5 days/40 hours
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
Duration: 4 days/32 hours
Certification Training for Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
Duration: 5 days/40 hours
Together we will learn and grow!
©2023 Copyright. Nexperts Academy. SDN BHD