Being MCSA certified is without a doubt a very prestigious accolade and will increase your earning potential. Training for Microsoft Certification used to be expensive, but Infinite Skills have now teamed up with Udemy to offer the complete MCSA study course for a fraction of the traditional cost.
Course 20410D/70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
This module introduces students to the editions of Windows Server 2012 and the new Windows Server 2012 management tools. It also covers how to install Windows Server 2012, how to perform post-deployment tasks, and how to perform basic administrative tasks.
• Windows Server 2012 Overview
• Installing Windows Server 2012
• Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
• Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management
• Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Module 2: Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
This module covers the structure of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and its various components, such as forest, domain, and organizational units (OUs). It also gives an overview of domain controllers, in addition to choices that are available with Windows Server 2012 for installing AD DS on a server.
• Overview of AD DS
• Overview of Domain Controllers
• Installing a Domain Controller
Module 3: Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
This module describes how to manage user accounts and computer accounts, including how to manage various consumer devices that employees use. The module also covers how to manage an enterprise network by managing groups, and how to delegate administrative tasks to designated users or groups.
• Managing User Accounts
• Managing Groups
• Managing Computer Accounts
• Delegating Administration
Module 4: Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
This module describes how to use command-line tools and Windows PowerShell to automate AD DS administration. It discusses various command-line tools and Windows PowerShell commands, and then describes how to use these tools and commands to modify objects individually and in bulk operations.
• Using Command-line Tools for AD DS Administration
• Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS Administration
• Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
Module 5: Implementing IPv4
This module discusses using IPv4, which is the network protocol used on the Internet and on local area networks. In this module, students learn how to implement an IPv4 addressing scheme and how to troubleshoot network communication. This module also covers how to determine and troubleshoot network-related problems.
• Overview of TCP/IP
• Understanding IPv4 Addressing
• Subnetting and Supernetting
• Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Module 6: Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
This module covers supporting and troubleshooting a Windows Server–based network infrastructure by deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role.
• Overview of the DHCP Server Role
• Configuring DHCP Scopes
• Managing a DHCP Database
• Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Module 7: Implementing DNS
This module describes name resolution for Windows operating system clients and Windows Server servers. It also covers installing and configuring a DNS Server service and its components.
• Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
• Installing a DNS Server
• Managing DNS Zones
Module 8: Implementing IPv6
This module discusses the features and benefits of IPv6, how IPv6 affects IPv4 networks, and how to integrate IPv6 into IPv4 networks by using various transition technologies.
• Overview of IPv6
• IPv6 Addressing
• Coexistence with IPv4
• IPv6 Transition Technologies
Module 9: Implementing Local Storage
This module introduces several different storage technologies. It discusses how to implement the storage solutions in Windows Server 2012, and how to use the new Storage Spaces feature, which enables you to combine disks into pools that you can configure for automatic management.
• Overview of Storage
• Managing Disks and Volumes
• Implementing Storage Spaces
Module 10: Implementing File and Print Services
This module discusses how to provide file and print resources with Windows Server 2012. It describes how to secure files and folders, how to protect previous versions of files and folders by using shadow copies, and how to give workers remote access to corporate files by implementing the new Work Folders role service. It also describes new network printing features that help manage the network printing environment.
• Securing Files and Folders
• Protecting Shared Files and Folders by Using Shadow Copies
• Configuring Work Folders
• Configuring Network Printing
Module 11: Implementing Group Policy
This module provides an overview of Group Policy and provides details about how to implement Group Policy.
• Overview of Group Policy
• Group Policy Processing
• Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Module 12: Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
This module describes Windows Server 2012 operating system security. It covers how to identify security threats, plan your strategy to mitigate security threats, and secure your Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
• Security Overview for Windows Operating Systems
• Configuring Security Settings
• Restricting Software
• Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Module 13: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
This module describes virtualization technologies available on Windows, specifically focusing on the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. It covers the components of the Hyper-V role, configuring and deploying the role, in addition to and how to configure and manage key components of a Hyper-V implementation, such as Storage and Networking.
• Overview of Virtualization Technologies
• Implementing Hyper-V
• Managing Virtual Machine Storage
• Managing Virtual Networks
Course 20411D/70-411: Administering Windows Server® 2012
Module 1: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
This module explains how to configure and troubleshoot DNS, including DNS replication and caching.
• Configuring the DNS Server Role
• Configuring DNS Zones
• Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
• Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Module 2: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
This module explains how to implement virtualized domain controllers and read-only domain controller (RODCs). It also explains how to perform common AD DS administrative tasks
and manage the AD DS Database.
• Overview of AD DS
• Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
• Implementing RODCs
• Administering AD DS
• Managing the AD DS Database
Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts
This module explains how to create, configure and automate the creation of user accounts. It also explains how to configure account-related properties of user objects. It further explains how to create and administer Managed Service Accounts.
• Configuring Password Policy and User Account Lockout Settings
• Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Module 4: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
This module explains how to implement a GPO infrastructure. This also teaches how to perform common GPO management tasks, and manage GPOs by using Windows PowerShell. It also focuses on troubleshooting the application of GPOs.
• Introducing Group Policy
• Implementing and Administering GPOs
• Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
• Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Module 5: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
This module explains how you can use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to implement desktop environments across your organization by using Administrative Templates, Folder Redirection, Group Policy preferences, and where applicable, use software deployment to install and update application programs. It is important to know how to use these various GPO features so that you can configure your users’ computer settings properly.
• Implementing Administrative Templates
• Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
• Configuring Group Policy Preferences
• Managing Software with Group Policy
Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
This module explains how to install and configure NPS, RADIUS Clients and servers. It also describes NPS authentication methods. It describe NPS authentication methods and how to
monitor and troubleshoot NPS.
• Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
• Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
• NPS Authentication Methods
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Module 7: Implementing Network Access Protection
This module explains how to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot NAP. It also explains how NAP can help to protect your network and the various NAP enforcement processes.
• Overview of Network Access Protection
• Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
• Configuring NAP
• Configuring IPSec Enforcement for NAP
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Module 8: Implementing Remote Access
In this module, you will learn how to implement and manage remote access in Windows Server 2012. You will also learn how to implement DirectAccess by using the Getting Started wizard, implement and manage an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure, and implement VPN.
• Overview of Remote Access
• Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
• Implementing and Managing an Advanced DirectAccess Infrastructure
• Implementing VPN
• Implementing Web Application Proxy
Module 9: Optimizing File Services
This module describes FSRM, configure quotas, file screening, and storage reports and implement classification management and file management tasks. It describes the components of the DFS. I also explains how to configure DFS namespaces and DFS replication.
• Overview of FSRM
• Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
• Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
• Overview of DFS
• Configuring DFS Namespaces
• Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS Replication
Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
This module explains how to encrypt files using EFS and configure advanced auditing features.
• Encrypting Drives by Using BitLocker
• Encrypting Files by Using EFS
• Configuring Advanced Auditing
Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
This module explains how to create and manage server images by using Windows Deployment Services
• Overview of Windows Deployment Services
• Managing Images
• Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
• Administering Windows Deployment Services
Module 12: Implementing Update Management
This module explains how to use Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to deploy updates to Windows servers and clients.
• Overview of WSUS
• Deploying Updates with WSUS
Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
This module explains the monitoring tools available in Windows Server 2012. it also explains how to use Performance Monitor and monitor events.
• Monitoring Tools
• Using Performance Monitor
• Monitoring Event Logs
Course 20412D/70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server® 2012 Services
Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
In this module students will be able to configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM).
• Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
• Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
• Implementing IPAM
• Managing IP Address Spaces with IPAM
Module 2: Implementing Advanced File ServicesIn this module students will be able to configure file services to meet advanced business requirements.Lessons
• Configuring iSCSI Storage
• Configuring BranchCache
• Optimizing Storage Usage
Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access ControlIn this module students will be able to configure Dynamic Access Control (DAC) to manage and audit access to shared files.Lessons
• Overview of DAC
• Implementing DAC Components
• Implementing DAC for Access Control
• Implementing Access Denied Assistance
• Implementing and Managing Work Folders
Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services DeploymentsIn this module students will be able to plan and implement an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.Lessons
• Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
• Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
• Configuring AD DS Trusts
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple locations.
• AD DS Replication Overview
• Configuring AD DS Sites
• Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Module 6: Implementing AD CSIn this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.Lessons
• Using Certificates in a Business Environment
• PKI Overview
• Deploying CAs
• Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
• Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
• Managing Certificate Recovery
Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management ServicesIn this module students will be able to implement an AD RMS deployment.Lessons
• AD RMS Overview
• Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
• Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
• Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FSIn this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) deployment.Lessons
• Overview of AD FS
• Deploying AD FS
• Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
• Deploying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
• Extending AD FS to External Clients
Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
In this module students will be able to provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
• Overview of NLB
• Configuring an NLB Cluster
• Planning an NLB Implementation
Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
In this module students will be able to provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
• Overview of Failover Clustering
• Implementing a Failover Cluster
• Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
• Maintaining a Failover Cluster
• Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
In this module students will be able to deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
• Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
• Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
• Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster RecoveryIn this module students will be able to implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirementsLessons
• Data Protection Overview
• Implementing Windows Server Backup
• Implementing Server and Data Recovery
MASTER TRAINER DETAILS
Master of Computer Science, (CGPA 3.94 from 4, 19.70), University Malaya (UM), Top 100 University
► First and only Iranian engineer who achieved 20 Microsoft Certificates
► 7500 Hours experience as Microsoft Trainer in Malaysia and Tehran Institute of Technology
► 7 years experience as a network administrator.